Find recruitment a costly business for you?
Wish there was a free local service you could avail of?
Interested in a potential saving of up to €10k on your annual wage bill?
EmployAbility Service is a free confidential service, supported by The Department of Social Protection, and works to place people with disabilities in employment of their choice, based on their personal interests and capabilities.
What can we offer you?
- A FREE job matching and employment placement service that matches your specific recruitment needs.
- Financial incentives – Wage Subsidy Scheme; offered by The Department of Social Protection, entitles the employer to €5.30 per hour for every hour worked, provided employment is for a minimum of 21 hours per week.
Or we can offer
JobsPlus: An employer who recruits a person who has been long-term unemployed qualifies for a direct payment of:
- €7,500 if the person was unemployed for between one – two years
- €10,000, if the person was unemployed for more than two years
- Information, support and assistance in understanding employing a person with a disability
- Back-up support and assistance – We will keep in touch with you the employer and the employees over the next 6 – 12 months.
- A loyal workforce – job seekers value the opportunity to become part of a workforce.
- A more inclusive workforce which will boost staff morale.
- Opportunity to promote your business as an advocate of equal opportunities.
MURPHY’S DISCOUNT HOUSE
“We at Murphy’s Discount House have availed of the services provided by EmployAbility Service, Dublin South. As a new business we would highly recommend them as a quick and effective way of sourcing suitable employees. We availed of the Wage Subsidy Scheme and found it a very valuable financial asset in expanding our workforce. Thanks to EmployAbility Service, we now have a loyal and committed team.”
Anthony Murphy, Owner, Murphy’s Discount House
“EmployAbility Service personnel have always been readily-available as Job Coaches to the trainees and as advisors to ESB, thus ensuring the success of the traineeships for EmployAbility Service applicants. Their expertise and support have proven to be of particular assistance to ESB teams taking part in the Disability Traineeship Programme for the first time………….”
Joyce Farrell,Manager, Equality & Diversity, ESB
“As an employer and manager I have developed a strong working relationship with EmployAbility Dublin South. They have proven to be dedicated in the service they provide and always endeavour to facilitate and support both the employer and employee. Overall I have found EmployAbility job coaches to be reliable and committed and would have no hesitation in recommending their services or working with them in the future.”
Brahim Bellaadem, Manager, Applegreen Clonskeagh